Reports To Be Made

Officers in the Officers' Reserve Corps are required to report at once

to the Adjutant General of the Department in which they live or to the

heads of the Staff Corps or Departments to which they may belong of any

permanent change of address. If a change of address to any other

department is involved the adjutant of each department should be